Saturday 24 July 2010

Traditional

Last week's prompt from the Sunday Creative was Traditional.


I love listening to the radio, be it the news, plays, stories, music or whatever.  I had to have the modern version of the retro Roberts radio and of course it had to be pink!

The week has been so busy, what with us now being back to a full house.  H and B returned from their trip to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam with much to relay.

J and I have been visiting castles, thrift stores, the beach, and the pick-your-own farm.



J loves this 15th century castle which is also by the sea.  He gets to play out his role of the knight on horseback.

Then the thrift store which you really need to sift through for treasures.

I like these little people.
Beautiful jug.

All I came away with was this!


A cowboy at the beach!

Cold, cold water.



The farm had gorgeous produce and we came away with raspberries, beetroot, courgettes, aubergines, carrots, tomatoes and eggs.


Our bounty.

Have a happy weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Castles!!! Very exotic to us in America. =] We have "pick your own" farms but you can only pick one thing - usually whatever berry is in season or apples. "Harvest what you want" is a brilliant idea! Ahhhhh, summer!

    Love, Katy Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only castles we have here are of the Nouveau Riche. I love these photos, all of them. What a rich life you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I love the ones of little J especially the cowboy one! You're a great photographer! Keep it up :)
    Love Toopy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Lovely Lady,

    These pictures of Paris and of Jeremy on the plane are fantastic. I also like your "material ring". You are one Wonderful Woman. I love you. Xxx

    The Captain of Your Heart

    ReplyDelete