I was so thrilled to be awarded a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Lou and Mel at
My ten Beautiful Bloggers are:
I really enjoy reading all of them.
Now for ten things about myself:
1. My husband and I have been married for 19 years today! I love him to bits.
2. I love love carrot cake (with frosting) and try not to make it too often.
3. I was born and grew up in the Seychelles.
4. I eat mango and pineapple with salt and pepper (and often with chilli too).
5. I live in a cottage surrounded by fields in Southern Brittany, France.
6. I have a phobia of lizards.
7. I made a patchwork quilt out of my husband's old shirts.
8. I had two pet tortoises as a child, and cats, and dogs, and a guinea pig.
9. I always watch Wimbledon (starts today).
10. I worked as a PA in Paris for 15 years.
See you Sunday. :)